Ancaster Nostalgia Show and Sale
Sunday, December 5th, 2021
9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
630 Trinity Road (between Ancaster & Brantford)
This show features 100+ vendor tables with nothing new...just vintage collectibles! Vendors will be selling small antiques, old tin toys, dolls, advertising signs, country store items, vintage paper items, bottles, Coca-Cola collectibles, books, tools, postcards, tins, coins, china, vintage comic books, vinyl records and board games as well as music, movie & television collectibles, military, railroad, automotive & gas station memorabillia, brewery collectibles, plus sports and other vintage collectibles from the 1930's, 1940's, 1950's, 1960's, and 1970's.
As always, too much to list it all!
This is a cash admission event
- please be prepared to pay cash at the entry door!
Early Admission (9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.): $10.00 per person
General Admission (10:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.): $5.00 per person
Late Arrival's Admission (1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.): $3.00 per person
(Children under age 12 will be admitted for FREE when accompanied by an adult.)
PLEASE NOTE, THAT IN ADDITION TO THE NEW ADMISSION PRICE STRUCTURE (put in place to stagger the arrival times of our customers to reduce crowding in the aisles), THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WILL BE IN EFFECT DUE TO COVID:
- In accordance with Public Health, PROOF OF BEING FULLY VACCINATED & GOVERNMENT ISSUED I.D. or a valid Medical Exemption in writing from a doctor is required to enter this event. Please be sure to bring both your proof of vaccination and I.D. with you! (Fully vaccinated means you received your 2nd shot 14 days or more prior to the event).
- FACE COVERINGS ARE MANDATORY AT THIS EVENT!
- CONTACT TRACING is required by Public Health. You will be required to provide your name and phone number prior to entering.
- WE ASK THAT YOU BE MINDFUL OF SOCIAL DISTANCING both in the line up to enter and while in the show.
- ALL CURRENT COVID PROTOCOLS WILL BE IN EFFECT
- PLEASE SANITIZE YOUR HANDS UPON ENTRY!
- THERE WILL NOT BE AN INDOOR FOOD BOOTH.
Want to sell some of your collection?
Please contact us now for vendor table prices and to inquire if there is vendor space available for this event!
For additional information, call us at 519-426-8875
or use our contact page to email us.