Woodstock Nostalgia Show and Sale
Date: Sunday, January 23rd, 2022
Time: 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Oxford Auditorium & Mutual/Market Buildings
875 Nellis Street, Woodstock
Whether you are a serious collector, just need to find that special item or have a passion for nostalgia and small antiques, this is the show for you.
You'll find tables loded with vintage collectibles and the top vendors... it is the largest indoor show of its kind in Canada
At this show, with over 180 vendor tables, you will find truckloads of 1930's, 1940's, 1950's, 1960's, and 1970's collectibles including small antiques, old tin toys, advertising signs, country store items, crocks, dolls, vintage paper items, postcards, tools, Coca-Cola collectibles, coins, tins, china, glassware; as well as milk, soda, brewery & medicine bottles, vintage comics, vintage sports cards, vinyl records PLUS movie, television, military, automobile, gas station, brewery, music and sports collectibles and much, much more.
Far too much to list it all!
If you collect anything vintage, it likely can be found at this show!
This is a cash admission event
- please be prepared to pay cash at the entry door!
Early Admission (9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.): $10.00 per person
General Admission (10:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.): $5.00 per person
Late Arrival's Admission (1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.): $3.00 per person
(Children under age 12 will be admitted for FREE when accompanied by an adult.)
PLEASE NOTE, THAT IN ADDITION TO THE NEW ADMISSION PRICE STRUCTURE (put in place to stagger the arrival times of our customers to reduce crowding in the aisles), THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WILL BE IN EFFECT DUE TO COVID:
- In accordance with Public Health, PROOF OF BEING FULLY VACCINATED & GOVERNMENT ISSUED I.D. or a valid Medical Exemption in writing from a doctor is required to enter this event. Please be sure to bring both your proof of vaccination and I.D. with you! (Fully vaccinated means you received your 2nd shot 14 days or more prior to the event).
- FACE COVERINGS ARE MANDATORY AT THIS EVENT!
- CONTACT TRACING is required by Public Health. You will be required to provide your name and phone number prior to entering.
- WE ASK THAT YOU BE MINDFUL OF SOCIAL DISTANCING both in the line up to enter and while in the show.
- ALL CURRENT COVID PROTOCOLS WILL BE IN EFFECT
- PLEASE SANITIZE YOUR HANDS UPON ENTRY!
- THERE WILL NOT BE AN INDOOR FOOD BOOTH.
For additional information, call us at 519-426-8875
or use our contact page to email us.